Awards / Premios
Awards Malabia House
1555 Malabia House, Charming Hotel, in Palermo, City of Buenos Aires, Argentina has been nominated and awarded with the following distinctions:
- Distinction and Valuation Note N 11541 Tourist Office of the Government of the City of Buenos Aires, Mr. Alejandro Jorge, August 6, 1998.
- Conde Nast Johansen. Recommended. 2000.
- Very Clean Hotel Venere. 2004.
- World Travel Awards Gold Winner. 2005.
- World Luxury Hotel Award Winner. 2009.
- Quality Certification on Customer Service IRAM 9900?2006 15.3.2011/15.3.2014.
- World Luxury Hotel Award nominee. 2015.
- Recognition from the Argentine Chamber of Commerce – IRAM Standards 9900. 7.2011.
- Reference Groups:
- Under secretariat of Tourism of the Government of the City of Buenos Aires.
- Collection of Charming Hotels of Buenos Aires.
- Small Hotels.
- Ten Rivers Hospitality.
- Secretariat of Culture of the City of Buenos Aires.
- Tourism Agency of the Government of the City of Buenos Aires.
- AHRCC. (Association of Hotels, Restaurants, Coffee Shops and Cafes)
- Buenos Aires City